Riot Games Designer Mark “Scruff” Yetter tweeted by that LoL 10.3 patch notes will come in pbe buffs and nerfs. The remarkable changes are brought in nerfs to balance the corridors of extremely powerful champions such as Diana, Sett and Ekko. Buffs appear to be strengthened to bring Yuumi back into the meta.
10.3 Patch Preview with changes. Mostly done, there may be a few more tweaks before this goes live. pic.twitter.com/SMNKmcDNAS— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) January 28, 2020
Here are the full notes for LoL Patch 10.3.
LoL 10.3 PATCH HIGHLIGHTS
LoL 10.3 Patch Notes PBE Champions
- Base HP regeneration decreased to 8 from 9.25
- Maximum Damage now appears on this ability’s tooltip.
- Cooldown increased to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 from 16/14/12/10/8
- Base damage decreased to 90/120/150/180/210 from 90/125/160/195/230
- Attack Speed: 6.88 -> 6.25
W – Parallel Convergence
- Stun Duration: 2.25 -> 2 seconds
- Mana: 420 -> 375
W – Pale Cascade
- Magic Damage per Orb: 22/34/46/58/70 -> 18/30/42/54/66
Twilight Shroud (W):
- New! If Akali is immobilized while in her shroud, she is revealed for the duration of the immobilizing effect.
- Movement speed while in shroud changed to <30/35/40/45/50% decaying movement speed for 2 seconds on cast> from <20/25/30/35/40% while she is in shroud>
Perfect Execution (R):
- R1 targeting changed to enemy champion targeted from Free targeted
- R1 target range is 625
- R1 dash distance is 625-675 depending on distance from enemy
- Akali can now dash again after 2.5 seconds, increased from 1.75 seconds.
Five Point Strike (Q):
- Energy cost increased to 120/115/110/105/100 from 100/95/90/85/80
- Attack speed per level decreased to 2.35% from 3%
Song of Celerity (E):
- Self movement speed for this ability has been decreased to <20% (+3% per AP)> from <25% (+4% per 100 AP)>
W – Eclipse
- Magic Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 -> 60/95/130/165/200
E – Zenith Blade
- Magic Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 -> 50/90/130/170/210
- Base AD decreased to 61 from 61.036 Base armor increased to 31 from 30.88
Scrap Shield (W):
- Movement speed decreased to <15/20/25/30/35% (22.5/30/37.5/45/52.5% enhanced)> from <20/25/30/35/40% (30/37.5/45/52.5/60% enhanced)>
- Shield value decreased to 60/95/130/165/200 from 80/110/140/170/200
- Marks range is decreased to <2,000 maximum> from
- Bugfix: Second passive shot no longer crits for full damage
- Rate of soul drops for minions not killed by Senna increased to 25% from 20%
- Rate of soul drops for cannons Senna has killed decreased to 1.67% from 100%
Curse of the Black Mist (E):
- Bugfix! Senna’s allies in the mist don’t turn invisible temporarily if Senna dies during E anymore
Winds of War (Q):
- Duration of tornado increased to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds Tornado
- Damage ticks increased to 4 from 3
- Level 1 attack speed increased to 10% from 0%
Fury of the North (Passive):
- New! Ability now affected by hits from small monsters
Prowling Projectile (Q):
- Mana cost changed to 90 at all ranks from 85/90/95/100/105/110
- Empowered damage decreased to 45/80/115/150/185/220 from 50/95/140/185/230/275
- New! This ability now adds +2/3.2/4.4/5.6/6.8/8% of the target’s current health as damage
You and Me! (W):
- Yuumi’s CC (crowd control) lockout duration now scales down alongside CDR (cooldown reduction)
- Silences no longer count as immobilising CC
- Healing changed to V from <70/110/150/190/230 (+30% AP)>
- Base mana is increased to 480 from 438
Emperor’s Divide (R):
- Soldier count (width of ability’s impact) increased to 6/7/8 from 5/6/7
- Special Delivery’s damage per second is changed to <7.5/25 (+50% bAD)(+6% AP)> from <7.5/25 (+37.5% bAD)(+5% AP)>
- Special Delivery’s slow and burn damage to enemies knocked aside increased to 1.5 seconds from 1 second
- Mana per Level: 42 -> 50
- Attack Speed per Level: 1.5 -> 2.5%
- Base HP decreased to 540 from 577.8
- Mana decreased to 265 from 265.84
- Base MR decreased to 28 from 32.1
- MP5 decreased to 8.04 from 8.042
Strength of Stone (Passive):
- Entering stealth or brush grants Wukong <40 (+10% of his maximum health)> . This effect can trigger every 16/14/12 seconds at levels 1/7/13.
Crushing Blow (Q):
- Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
- Costs 30 Mana
- Wukong’s next attack gains 125 extra range, deals 15/30/45/60/75 (+65% bonus AD) bonus physical damage and reduces the target’s armor by 10/15/20/25/30% for 4 seconds.
Warrior Trickster (W):
- Cooldown: 22/20/18/16/14 seconds
- Costs 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Wukong dashes towards the cursor and becomes Invisible for 1 second, leaving behind a stationary clone for 3 seconds.
- Stealth – “Invisible: Wukong can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight.
Nimbus Strike (E):
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Costs 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Wukong dashes to an enemy, sending out clones that mimic the dash up to 2 additional enemies nearby. Each enemy struck takes 65/100/135/170/205 (+80% bAD) magic damage.
- After dashing to an enemy, Wukong gains 30/35/40/45/50% Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
- Cooldown: 120/105/90
- Costs 100 Mana
- Wukong spins his staff around for 4 seconds, gaining 30/40/50% movement speed. While spinning, he deals (2.5/5.5/8.5% (+.1% per 10 total AD)% target max health) physical damage per second to nearby enemies and knocks them up for 1 second the first time they get hit.
- Damage to monsters capped at a maximum of 200/400/600 at 6/11/16 physical damage per second.
LoL 10.3 patch notes changes are variable and may change before coming to live servers. Besides, with the future lol 10.3 patch notes, buffs and nerfs seem to come in jungle, which seems to be able to change the complete jungle rotation.
These changes were detailed by Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter over on Twitter.
Heartseeker Jinx – 1350 RP
Heartseeker Yuumi – 1350 RP
True Damage Senna Prestige Edition – 100 Prestige Points
When release date LoL 10.3 Patch?
LoL 10.3 Patch will be published on Wednesday, February 5, 2020, if there will be no setback. It will be added to the list when other changes are approved.