Legends of Runeterra‘s 0.8.3 update is now live, a look at its patch notes revealing the addition of three new Guardians and more.
The 0.8.3 update also addresses some more of Legends of Runeterra‘s bugs, including one which didn’t correctly display the remaining amount of shards and wildcards following a purchase.
Legends of Runeterra 0.8.3 Update Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions coming to Legends of Runeterra in its 0.8.3 update, as per its full lor patch notes:
Lor Patch Notes
Boards & Guardians
- 3 new guardians have arrived in Runeterra:
- Boards & guardians can now be purchased in the store.
- Animation speed increases:
- Whirling Death
- Yasuo’s stun / recall damage
- New installs of LoR now have a smaller initial size so new players can start playing faster—post-tutorial game content will download as you play through tutorials, instead of all before.
- Purchasing cards with shards or wildcards now correctly updates your displayed total remaining.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t correctly receiving cards after purchasing them with wildcards.
- Various fixes for minor social panel issues (delays, unresolvable notifications, etc.)
- Used Cask Salesman now shows in Expeditions archetypes.
- Anivia now correctly appears in two Expeditions archetypes, rather than three.
- Reduced volume on ‘The Box’ and ‘Thresh’s The Box.’
- T-Hex leg rotation fixed in celebration animation.
- Improved resolution on T-Hex and Poro Collection images.
Legends of Runeterra is now available on PC in Open Beta.