TFT 10.2 reached live servers this week, focusing on untouched items, features and champions in the final patch cycles. Riot Games has also changed PvE’ around planning phase schedules and some other system features. More will be added soon.
A few of the underdogs are set to receive buffs, while the hard-hitters, like Lux, Lucian, and Yorick, are in for some much-needed nerfs.
Read More : LoL 10.3 Patch Notes
Here are the full notes for TFT Patch 10.3.
TFT 10.3 Patch Notes
- Krugs is now guaranteed to have two drops instead of one minimum.
- Touching the edge of your ring on the Carousel stage no longer ports you back to the middle.
- Spatulas no longer appear during the Carousel stage. Plan accordingly.
- Adjusted the drop rates of the content in Gold Boxes. More gold, more spatulas, and less champions.
- A new and unique sound will now play when you pick up a champion from the carousel. No more guessing and squinting to find out if you or that pesky Molediver grabbed the Volibear with the Recurve Bow.
- Ionic Spark damage changed from 200 percent to 225 percent.
- Luden’s Echo damage changed from 125/175/250 to 150/175/225.
- Statikk Shiv damage changed from 80 to 85.
- Infinity Edge crit damage bonus changed from 125 percent to 100 percent.
- Assassin crit damage bonus changed from 65/225 percent to 70/210 percent.
- Lunar ability power bonus per stack changed from 10 to 15.
- Shadow damage bonus changed from 65/175 percent to 65/165 percent.
- Light healing on death changed from 25 percent to 20 percent.
- Light attack speed bonus changed from 15/35/55 percent to 20/30/50 percent.
- Kog’Maw spell damage changed from 125/275/425 to 150/300/500.
- Ornn Spell debuff duration changed from four to 10 seconds.
- Ornn spell damage amplification changed from 20 percent to 25 percent.
- Vayne attack speed changed from 0.75 to 0.7.
- Braum spell damage prevention changed from 70/80/90 percent to 80/85/90 percent.
- Jax spell damage changed from 150/250/450 to 150/300/550.
- LeBlanc spell damage changed from 200/450/800 to 225/475/800.
- Rek’Sai armor changed from 30 to 35.
- Yasuo mana changed from 0/100 to 0/85.
- Nocturne attack damage changed from 55 to 60.
- Dr. Mundo health changed from 750 to 800.
- Annie Tibbers health changed from 2000/2000/2000 to 1600/2200/3000.
- Annie Tibbers attack speed changed from 0.6 to 0.65.
- Janna stun duration changed from one second to 1.5 seconds.
- Lucian spell base shots changed from 10 to 12.
- Lucian attack damage ratio changed from 0.25/0.3/0.5 to 0.3/0.4/0.5.
- Olaf spell attack speed bonus changed from 100/150/300 percent to 100/150/450 percent.
- Health changed from 800 to 850.
- Mana changed from 0/75 to 0/85.
- Ghoul health changed from 500/800/2000 to 500/700/2000.
- Master Yi attack speed changed from one to 1.1.
- Zed mana changed from 50/150 to 75/150.
- Lux spell damage changed from 600/900/9,999 to 550/900/9,999.
- Multiple Titan’s Resolve are no longer Multiplicative.
- Inferno should no longer proc spell shields like Trap Claw.
- Kog’Maw’s Living Artillery can no longer hit untargetable units.
- LeBlanc and Yasuo now properly deal spell damage to champions with Quicksilver.
- Karma can now target untargetables with her shield and link (Zephyr & Soulbound).
- Minion health lowered from 600/800/2,000 to 400/700/2,000.
When release date TFT 10.3 Patch?
The TFT 10.3 Patch notes will be published on Wednesday, February 5, 2020, if there will be no setback. It will be added to the list when other changes are approved.