TFT’s best components and all recommended TFT items for all champions can be found in the most up-to-date TFT patch notes.
TFT Tier List 10.2
The TFT Tier List is a huge factor in winning the game and getting to the high leagues, when determining your strategy, you should know which champion to take at what stage of the game. Below, the tft tier list is prepared for all episodes of early game (early game), mid game, late game.
TFT Early Game Tier List
Optimal (S Tier): Diana, Ivern, Kindred, Kog’Maw, LeBlanc, Leona Maokai, Neeko, Qiyana, Renekton, Sion
Great (A Tier): Aatrox, Azir, Jax, Karma, Malzahar, Nasus, Nautilus, Nocturne, Rek’Sai, Sivir, Skarner, Taliyah, Thresh, Varus, Vladimir, Volibear, Yasuo, Zyra
Good (B Tier): Braum, Ornn, Senna, Soraka, Syndra, Vayne, Veigar, Warwick
TFT Mid Game Tier List
Optimal (S Tier) : Annie, Brand, Janna, Kha’Zix, Malphite, Qiyana, Sion, Twitch
Great (A Tier) : Aatrox, Ashe, Azir, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Jax, Karma, Kindred, Kog’Maw, Leona, Lucian, Malzahar, Nautilus, Neeko, Nocturne, Olaf, Rek’Sai, Renekton, Sivir, Skarner, Soraka, Thresh, Yorick, Zyra
Good (B Tier) : Braum, Ezreal, Ivern, LeBlanc, Maokai, Nasus, Ornn, Senna, Syndra, Taliyah, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Vladimir, Volibear, Warwick, Yasuo
TFT Late Game Tier List
Optimal (S Tier) : Amumu, Annie, Brand, Janna, Kha’Zix, Lux, Malphite, Nami, Singed, Sion, Taric, Twitch, Zed
Great (A Tier) : Ashe, Azir, Dr. Mundo, Jax, Karma, Kindred, Kog’Maw, Lucian, Master Yi, Nautilus, Nocturne, Olaf, Qiyana, Sivir, Skarner, Soraka, Thresh, Yorick
Good (B-katmanı): Aatrox, Braum, Diana, Ezreal, LeBlanc, Leona, Malzahar, Nasus, Rek’Sai, Renekton, Senna, Syndra, Taliyah, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Vladimir, Volibear, Yasuo, Zyra
We’ll update them as often as possible until the meta-placement is settled.
Units are valued in the following ways:
- S Tier= Champions that everyone wants to take.
- A Tier = Champions who fit very well in strong compositions in meta.
- B Tier = Champions who are situational but still fit good compositions.
- Not on the list = Rarely contested champions who have better alternatives to their compositions or simply do not fit a strong component.
In the current state of the game, items are a great component of champion power, and champions who work well with them are highly valuable. Now we’re going to look at it based on unit costs.
This helps you understand when a champion is valuable and when it is worthless. It also allows you to understand how you should value your economy with the gold you get.
At some point in the game, we evaluate a specific unit, assuming that it has a reasonable queue for the point and is in a working component for it. For example, a 4-player 3-star Vayne is not uncommon in the middle game, but a 2 or 3 star Aurelion Left is much less common, so we probably don’t think about it.
In the late game, usually, non-legendary heroes are in the best condition (2 stars for 4 cost units and 3 stars for early units). If a unit usually carries good items and has good items, the items are evaluated in this context because they are inseparable from the champion in the game.
Please note that ALL units are available for the TFT Tier List.
TFT Tier List Champion Analysis
In this section, we will comment on our unit placements with special placements based on different stages of the game.
Major updates from Patch 10.2
Azir – A
- Azir was often used in patch 10.1, but with the nerfiof blademaster structures, Azir will probably see fewer games, but remains a powerful unit in many compositions that do not carry the main. Even as a main transport, it will probably remain strong, but it will not be overly strong.
Brand – S
- Brand became a solid main carrier in every commodity. Although it is not overly strengthened or the upper part does not build any patches, it remains one of the most powerful structures to challenge.
Braum – B
- With Thornmail’s removal, Braum is no longer seen in almost no game except for the ranger structures paired with Ezreal for the glacier.
Karma – A
- Karma was almost instantly included in any comp’s final patch, and karma with small nerfs will probably remain strong, but it won’t be very strong.
Leona – A
- Leona marked his region on the board as the strongest early game tank with his extremely strong talent. Even with Nerf, Leona is still a strong pickup, but it will fall to the end of the game.
Lucian – A
- The light structures fell out of the game after Lucian and Yorick rectide. Lucian will still be a solid choice like the main carrier, but there used to be no trace.
Olaf – A
- Berserkers has always been a solid game and they’re strong when you’re all done. Olaf’s nerfiand Berserkers generally descend on Olaf A with his declining performance.
Senna – B
- With fewer people playing light, Senna falls to B because it’s only built with Lucian.
Sion – S
- This may sound a surprise, but in shade and frantic compositions, Sion has always been a powerful unit and a unit to place extra items. Due to its solid role in multiple teams, Sion is now an S.
Sivir – A
- Sivir took many nerfs, and this last one definitely lowered him to one layer. It can take it even lower, but for now it remains an A.
Twitch – S
- Twitch has seen the game’s final patch increase with new critical structures and Karma, and remains one of the four most powerful costs in the game.
Yorick – A
- Yorick is a strong magicdar unit on any team that runs the wizards, but Annie is usually preferred and with the declining game of lightweight compositions, Yorick falls a bit.
1 Cost Units
- Diana can be paired with early inferno units like Zyra and Varus or with Assassins such as Nocturne and Qiyana.
- Early for pressure works well with other forest units (Maokai, Neeko, Leblanc).
- For more information, see our TFT Leona guide.
- Nicely matches other low-cost predators for possible hyper roll or early game printing.
- Early for printing works well with other Forester units (Ivern, Neeko, Leblanc).
- It provides a good façade and is required for light structures throughout the game.
- It will basically be used to match with the other guard or volibear with an early electric buff.
- It provides a great transition to warriors and deserts before stronger units arrive.
- To win some extra rounds, it should be used early to jump into the mountain with Malphite or Qiyana.
- It carries an early and medium game integrated for any lightweight structure. Paired with Nasus and another Light, Vayne does a good backline damage.
- A robust independent unit that is well synergistic with other wizards of ocean origin.
- Warwick fits nicely with Kog’Maw as the game launcher.
- The first major unit as it provides transitions to stronger magicists as well as solid damage.
2 Cost Units
- Before finding a stronger guard, the other guards will basically be used as frontlines.
- Great early game unit to pair with early light Vayne and Nasus.
- For early printing, it matches well with other Foresters (Ivern, Maokai, Neeko).
- Similar to Zyra, it’s a solid unit that switches to shadow and wizard, as well as extra damage.
- For early play, it matches well with other forestryers (Ivern, Maokai, Leblanc).
- Early predators and steel can be very powerful with the potential of assassins, as well as the potential for hyper roll.
- It can be used with Ashe for crystal or as a front line to add to its predatory compositions before finding the Taric.
- Similar to Vladimir, he naturally becomes synergistic with wizards because he’s meaning to the ocean. Vladimir’s natural couple.
- Being an ocean and a guard naturally matches the front line of wizard structures along with the Nautilus.
- Being a flame and ranger, extremely good couples with Kindred.
- Use Volibear early as a pair with Ornn to use the electric feature.
- As one of the few cloud units in the game, it matches Qiyana if your game has a cloud.
3 Cost Units
- A powerful unit with strong talent, but also light. Aatrox can be a façade of any lightweight structure in the middle of the game.
- The only 3-cost wizard will be the one you put your stuff in the middle game and match it very well with Sivir or Kha’Zix for the desert.
- A unit required for every structure that wants to make poison kompu with Singed and Twitch.
- Luden may have a lot of snowballs in the middle of the game with items like, but it will fall compared to better rangers like Ashe or Twitch.
- For more information, see our TFT Karma guide.
- 3 featured very powerful units. The other ranger can pair it early with flame or shade next to it.
- A very natural couple with Thresh to bring the guard to the team and the ocean and a strong CC ability to hit the units in the back.
- Originally used for medium play, Nocturne has improved both his ability and his ability to survive with its steel origins.
- Very flexible unit that brings basic hexagon-based synergies in the game. It can be used early to complete synergies.
- A nice pocket gun to be used to complete the shadow feature you want to put in units such as Master Yi or Kindred.
- It’s a large carrier reminiscent of Draven, which can use the desert and swordmaster very easily, each requiring only two units for its first features.
- Another light unit that provides good survival when paired with other mystic units.
- Use in the medium game for structures that want to switch to shadow or wizards, depending on the kompa you find.
4 Cost Units
- A powerful magicdar unit that strengthens flame structures and provides extra frontline after calling tibbers.
- Ashe is a champion with great damage with built-in survival ability in the crystal that matches the Taric very well in the late game.
- Probably the highest damage wizard, any wizard assembly, should try to do it to carry a brand.
- Very nice support ability that keeps your back line safe and improves while providing magical resistance with mystic.
- The Desert is a very powerful assassin, which is very easy to fit in with Sivir or Azir.
- Malphite, possibly the most powerful CC unit in the game with Nami, provides a great front for any team that can fit him.
- Any warrior structure should call Olaf as its main carrier with ragnorak capability.
- With Singed and Dr. Mundo, it provides more flexibility for the collector structures that can choose poisoning.
- The last light unit that completes any structure with 6 lights, allowing the crazy attack speed for your rear line.
5 Cost Units
- A very powerful late game carrier with even more damage with its ability to survive and shadow properties.
- Large background CC unit and support unit that cause more damage to your units.
- It’s a very interesting unit and will almost always play with Twitch and Dr. Mundo to activate the poison properties.
- One of the best defensive frontlines in the game, which matches Ashe in a very natural way to ensure more survival.
- For more damage, it’s a very fun unit that can be used in almost every assassin or wizard structure as your recently added unit.
7 Cost Units
- The extremely powerful unit that allows extra feature bonuses allows crazy end-game structures if you find the perfect Lux.
Thanks for reading it, if we miss something, don’t forget to let us know from below. LoL TFT to meet again with the new patch!